From The Services Group
Our professionally trained licensed security dog handlers mark a supreme combination to protect your assets and interests.
How we can benefit you:
- Our dog can use its heightened senses to scent, see or hear intruders or hidden persons
- Displaying controlled aggression and standing its ground, the dog can protect both security personnel and premises at the same time
- The threat of the dog enables suspects to be detained until arrival of the Police.
This offers an excellent deterrent and ensures the safety and security of the premises your staff and our dog handler.
Our training standards are based on ‘best practice standards of UK Police canine training. The principal instructor, Bob Haynes, retired after completing thirty years’ service with the Police Force. Much of this time was spent as a dog handler and instructor. He has trained police, security, specialist search and companion dogs and handlers.
He has successfully competed in Service Trials, Working Trials and Obedience Competitions at Championship level. Additionally he has successfully exhibited in the show ring. He is a consultant for Dogs Trust and carries out The Services Group entire dog handling and training programs for our staff.
A dog team is particularly effective in:
Areas that are large and open
- Areas with restricted view
- Areas of high danger
- Protecting persons from threat
- Protecting property from threat
- Detection of drugs, weapons and explosives