Concerts and live events provide their own unique challenging set of requirements when it comes to security.
Often noisy, unpredictable and difficult environments to work and communicate in, the provision of trained and experienced security staff is an absolute must for event security.
In many circumstances the first point of contact at an event is with a member of the security team. As such, that team must be an effective ambassador for your event and be able to confidently and professionally manage any situation that may arise.
The Services Group has provided security and steward services for exhibitions & shows, concerts & festivals, sporting events, product launches, private parties and corporate functions. We can supply any number of fully SIA licensed staff, all highly trained, to provide a safe environment and an enjoyable experience.
We supply the follow for event security :
- Security staff- uniformed or plain clothes
- Turnstile operators
- Gate staff
- Car park attendants
- Ticket collectors
- Front of house staff
- Hospitality staff
Unlike static site security where the needs remain fairly constant, the needs at public events tend to be constantly changing and any security provision needs to be taken this into account and to respond accordingly. Our staff are trained to take these factors into consideration and to expect and respond to the unexpected. Mindful of the different and specific needs presented by each different event, The Services Group staff are fully trained and operate with full radio communication.
Our fully licensed operatives are experienced in…
- Managing access to the venue
- Crowd control and management.
- Capacity monitoring and licensing compliance.
- Age verification and licensing compliance.
- Deterring & preventing the use of illicit or illegal substances.
- Deterring & preventing the carrying of weapons.
- Staff & Visitor Protection.
- Protecting the welfare and wellbeing of artists and performers
- Site Management.
- Equipment Protection.
- Perimeter security.
- Emergency Exit and Access monitoring.
- Emergency Response.
- Incident Recording & Crime Scene preservation.
- Liaising with Police, Emergency and other statutory agencies.